Monday, August 17, 2020

The New World Order is Already Launched

Recent video from Computing Forever.

As a vegan, I'm not big on the first few minutes of this video, though I'd agree that genetically modified or lab-grown meat "alternatives" are hardly better than the corpses of factory farmed animals. You can avoid this pitfall by buying organic or making sure your food is labeled "non-GMO."

I like how Dave explains how the obvious lie of "Doublethink" is being used to cow the people into cognitive dissonance. I also appreciate his analogy of Drumpf being set up as a kind of false, polarizing figure like "Emanuel Goldstein" of Orwell's classic, Nineteen-Eighty-Four. I don't think he's the "savior" many people on the right are hoping he is (and I'd put "Q" in that same category). Then again, I could be wrong. It's up to you to use your own common sense.

“Within an established totalitarian regime the purpose of propaganda is not to persuade, much less to inform, but rather to humiliate.” – Theodore Dalrymple, The Wilder Shores of Marx

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

No comments: