Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Huge Blast in Beirut, Lebanon

There was a huge blast that destroyed the port of Beirut yesterday, but four hours after it happened, an American wouldn't know it if they weren't on social media. I turned on Fox to watch the Five -- crickets. I checked the other news channels -- crickets. Drumpf mentioned it briefly at a news conference, calling it an "attack." That's big news, but everyone seems to want to make it go away.

I don't know anything about explosives. I don't want to spread disinformation so I won't hazard a guess as to what caused this and who was behind it. But I do know the news and how it should work. This is a hugely newsworthy event. This is a very big deal and it was totally ignored by the American Mainstream Media. I'm not going to speculate as to why that is, because I don't have enough information right now. But the fact this wasn't 24/7 news yesterday is astonishing, even for me. Please send your prayers and support to the people of Lebanon.

*** UPDATE***
Here's Scott's take on it:

No comments: