Thursday, November 12, 2015

Take the 47 Minute Building 7 Challenge!

I found this video at LibertyDefender84's youtube channel.

"The challenge is to watch this 47 minute video and try to maintain your belief in the official story of what happened on September 11th, 2001. This is a difficult challenge because this video features testimony from Structural Engineers, Architects, Demolition Experts, and eyewitnesses who provide evidence that Building 7 collapsed as a result of a controlled demolition. After looking at the evidence, it will be challenging to maintain the belief that fire caused Building 7 to collapse in the manner that was observed."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The video images of the collapse of building 7 are CGI images just like all of the other images of "9/11" including the aftermath images!
I couldn’t be arsed to watch any more of this sort of crap so I cannot say anything else about this particular video’s version of the events.

The fact that the images are of such low quality should be a clue as to why I know what I am talking about.
I also recommend that you take a look at the September clues forum website.

Tom

Jody Paulson said...

CGI??? That's a new one! I've been studying this crap for years, and I remember watching that building fall the day it happened. It really did fall at free-fall speed, folks. Unless the whole thing was a "hoax" and it was never there in the first place! LOL

Critical Mass said...

"I've been studying this crap for years, and I remember watching that building fall the day it happened."

Do you mean you watched it... on TV?

Geez, well then it's got to be true hasn't it!