Monday, February 27, 2012

"Moral authority" for pre-emptive strikes

Here's Tucker Carlson agreeing with some Fox News bastard that only the United States has the "moral authority" to strike first, and Iran "deserves to be annihilated" because they're "evil."



As one youtube commenter remarked, "'iran deserves to be annihilated' is said in a throw-away comment -much like 'yes id like a cup of coffee' this little cunt calls for mass genocide like hes ordering dinner.

"I think tucker fuckwit or whateverthis little bastards name is evil and should be annihilated- oh yeah and two sugars for me thanks."


Hey, Tucker -- did you think this kid was evil, too?



"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever." -- Thomas Jefferson

No comments: