Thursday, November 14, 2019

Impeachment Distraction Nonsense

Looks like we're in for another pointless "nothing burger" like the Mueller investigation. Even if the Democrats manage to impeach Drumpf, he's not going anywhere. Did you forget that Bill Clinton actually did get impeached? You'd never know it listening to the mainstream media. It was all a circus to distract the American people from the fact that their jobs were going away due to disastrous trade agreements, and the serious war crimes going on in former Yugoslavia. What are we being distracted from now? I can't even say because all I hear about is what the mainstream media and compromised platforms like Twitter and Youtube tell me about. So I'm trying to focus on what I can change, namely myself. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time trying to follow this stupid impeachment business. That's what I did with the Mueller investigation, and I'm so glad I spent that time on better things.

***********************

Prayer requests: Please pray for Scott Creighton of Nomadic Everyman, who just lost his mother, and Tony Ray who is in despair.

1 comment:

greencrow said...

Two minds with a single thought!

gc