Thursday, October 10, 2019

Tony Ray. Doomsday Prophet.

I'm the kind of person who would whistle past a graveyard, if I knew how to whistle. I'd rather take a light-hearted approach to unpleasant things. I'd like to think I'm better at facing unpleasant things than most people (hence this blog) but I'm not going to lie ... I'm a fairly anxious person and when I see things are FUBAR I try as best as possible to take them with a dash of humor. Not Tony Ray ... he's the type of person who gazes into the graveyard head on. There's something very disturbing about that to me, but it's hard to argue with what he's saying. Of course a lot of people thought the world was going to end in 2012, and I whistled past that graveyard as well, and nothing happened. The bottom line is that the only person you can change is yourself, but it turns out that's enough. Because when you change, your world changes with it.


*** UPDATE ***

Tony Ray's next video was titled, "I'm not a prophet, I'm just paying attention"

No comments: