Friday, August 10, 2018

Etheric Warrior Don Croft has passed

I don't know how many of my readers belong to the orgonite or "cloud-busting" community, but Don Croft was one of the pioneers of using higher dimensional technology to make the world a better place. I read about his passing at Educate-Yourself.org. I've had the good fortune to have visited Don and his lovely wife Carol many times when I lived in Moscow, Idaho. Don was a truther on the level of David Icke. I'm not sure I believe in "reptilians" (except as a useful metaphor like "vampires" or "zombies") but I'm convinced orgonite and cloud busters work ... I've seen them work countless times. Please send Carol your loving thoughts and prayers. Here is a web site for those interested in learning about using higher dimensional technology to raise the vibration of the earth.

No comments: