Tuesday, August 7, 2018

ALERT: Northerntruthseeker's blog has been taken down!

Just got this comment from NTS (Northerntruthseeker):
Jody... I have had my blog removed once again for "violation" of Google's "policies"... It is most probably for my last post where I reflected what Lasha Darkmoon stated over at her blog...

FYI, the title of NTS's post was "Thou Shalt Not Doubt The Holocaust."

It has often been said that "To learn who controls you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize." To be honest, I don't think about the Holocaust much. I know it happened almost a hundred years ago. Many people, not just the Jews, have been victimized over the past century, but for some reason "the Holocaust" is considered a special case and actual laws have been passed to punish those who question the numbers. At any rate, the state of Israel has no business using it as an excuse to violate the rights of innocent people. The state of Israel is not a "victim" of the rest of the world. Questioning what certain historians tell us should not be considered to be a crime. I'm pretty upset about the speed at which social media accounts are being attacked. We need to take action about this!

Orwell warned us about "Thought Crime" in his famous book Nineteen Eighty Four. I think we're there, folks. Be prepared!

*** UPDATE ***

As noted in the comments below, NTS is testing a new website at Wordpress: www.northerntruthseekersblog.wordpress.com

Related post: Fahrenheit 451 - The Internet Version by greencrow

*** UPDATE ... NTS is back on line! ***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Thou Shalt not Doubt the Most Sacred and Holy Holocaust" nullifies the 10 Commandments and the Bill of Rights.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Jody:

If they close my blogger account, I am prepared to launch a new site over at wordpress... In fact I have already been testing it ...

Here is the link:

www.northerntruthseekersblog.wordpress.com

Thanks for the article to warn readers... To me, censorship is bullshit...

Jody Paulson said...

Anonymous: That's one thing that really gets me about the whole "state of Israel" thing ... they violate the 10 Commandments so much it's pathetic. They want to associate themselves with Judaism yet they blatantly violate every sacred tenet of those basic laws.

Anonymous said...

It's as if people do not realize how much control the Jews have over the internet: from software, hardware, unit 8200, all spying, the talpiot program etc. Israelis can disable water treatment plants in the blink of an eye,and then people will get a taste of what life in Gaza is like, or nuclear blackmail, as in Fukushima or the sabotage of Chernobyl.

While people are barely awake to the evils they wreaked in the 20th century, they have already taken control of everything but your soul.

Blogger is owned by Jewgle, so who is under the illusion that they have free speech on it?

If someone does not want to get heir own domain, they might use wordpress which has partnered with Microsoft since 2010. WordPress promotes the LGBTPQ agenda:

https://www.sightmagazine.com.au/news/7907-christians-among-those-calling-for-wordpress-to-remove-rainbow-banner-from-hosted-sites

Today, when trying to access Northern's new blog, the message I got form Firefox was that the site was not secure and configured correctly. since I have ad-block when I finally succeeded in getting through, I could not see whether WordPress had imposed any banners.

I sincerely hope that Northern backed everything up and can get rolling again, in full.



Northerntruthseeker said...

I am still OOS over at "blogger"... I am therefore assuming that I have been removed PERMANENTLY..

I have been getting a lot of messages that Google is trying the nefarious action of putting up the message that my new site is "insecure" and it is preventing a lot of readers from reaching my new blog over at Wordpress... It again shows how the Jews behind "google" are indeed a bunch of criminal pricks...

It will take time to get my blog at Wordpress up to speed... I am presently doing what I can when I have the time during my home renovation projects.... Wordpress is quite different from "Blogger" and a lot of the widgets and other themes are set up way different and it has indeed been a learning curve to get things rolling..

I will keep you posted, Jody, on what I am doing to get myself going... I do appreciate you posting updates at your blog!

NTS