Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Corbett Report: the Information Industrial Complex

[Note from Jody: I've been away from the library for a while and due to the holidays coming up I won't be here as often in the near future, either. But I've been in relatively good spirits, considering they just took Net Neutrality away from us as expected. I'm trying to be more like Les Visible and focus less on the dying materialistic world and focusing on more spiritual concerns. I'm actually pretty optimistic in this regard.]

3 comments:

Northerntruthseeker said...

Merry Christmas Jody.... Hope you are going to have a great one...

I am with you, for at times I feel like just shutting the whole damn thing down and doing more research into real "spiritualism".... But the actions of the fucking Jews keeps me focused instead on their criminality...

Jody Paulson said...

Well, I was alone this Christmas, NTS ... but I made the best of it. Happy New Year! :)

Jody Paulson said...

BTW, when you mention "the fucking Jews" I feel like I need to clarify my own position on the matter. Revelation 3:9 talks about these guys, they claim to be Jews, but they belong to the Synagogue of Satan. They worship Mammon. Another video I found at American Everyman is a clip from the movie Network in which one guy talks about their New World Order with a cult-like fanaticism.