Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Deadly clashes in Egypt

I don't get enough time on the Internet to fully understand recent events anymore, so I don't know what to make of this, but I can tell you: the mainstream media is seriously downplaying the deadly coup in Cairo, and that usually means there's American-backed death squads involved. All I can say is that according to AP on Twitter, the latest news is that:

--VP ElBaradei resigns
--Police seize control of second pro-Morsi camp
--Health Ministry: Death toll at 149

Scott Creighton of American Everyman has been following events closely. I'll try to keep up with the situation, but something tells me there's going to be a lot of rumors and disinfo floating around this complex issue.

1 comment:

Greg Bacon said...

Death toll is over 600 and by morning, will probably be over 800.

CIA, MI6 and Israeli Mossad snipers have been shooting Egyptians from rooftops.

Just another day in hell.