Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just wanted to share ...

I haven't had but about an hour a day to keep up with what's going on with the world via the Internet (I'm only allotted an hour at the public library, the rest I have to scrabble from other various places). So sorry if I never get to what I wanted to write about the Olympic torch run, it really was an amazing event, but I'm caught in the slipstream of life and time marches on. So here's a couple of cool things I wanted to share. The first is the idea of a whole village in England deciding to turn away from Supermarkets and grow its own food. You know what? If I were British I think I'd move there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=559580&in_page_id=1770

Here's a quote I particularly liked from this article about a theory about conspiracy theories:
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." -- Andre Gide

I hope to write a real blog entry soon, when I can find the time!

No comments: