Thursday, July 1, 2021

Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst

I hear a lot of really horrible stuff about the Whacksine but I mostly stopped posting about it here. I feel bad about that sometimes, but I understand I'm a small website and I link to a lot of other websites for people who really want to know about these things. I don't know Jack about medical stuff and frankly, I find reporting on the worst case scenario to be draining and not particularly helpful. If I can't convince my family not to take the wax, how am I going to convince complete strangers not to take it? All I can say is do some research and use your common sense!

One of the "spiritual" people I follow on youtube said that you manifest what you focus on. She described what's going on as a kind of a theater with dueling "thought form" plays: one performance is scary, horrible and ends badly. Another performance is wonderful and amazing and ends beautifully. You choose which one to shine your own personal spotlight on. So I'm trying to focus on the good here. I'm not blind to the bad stuff, but I'm conscious of plenty of good stuff coming down the pike.

However, it's always good to be prepared. There's been a lot of talk about electromagnetic pulses lately, and I've no doubt that's a possibility. That would mean loss of electricity and blackouts. It can't hurt to be prepared for things like this. Enjoy the good things in life, but always have a backup plan. The bad guys are desperate right now, and there's no telling what they might pull. Be ready! :)