Friday, September 11, 2020

Challenging the Narrative: the 9/11 Truth Movement

I've been a 9/11 truther for almost 19 years now. Today I find myself in the midst of something that almost seems worse, yet, I have more hope at this time because unlike the early days of the false narrative of 9/11, the entire world is facing direct consequences and the lie is much easier to pierce. I felt so alone when I realized we were being lied to about 9/11, but I surely don't feel alone now. That's because there was a movement of people like the ones in this video, laying the groundwork for others to start questioning the official story. I'm proud to say I was a part of that movement. We can't always control the things that happen to us, but we can control how we think about and respond to them.

No comments: