Saturday, February 1, 2020

Don't be afraid of the Virus of the Year scare ...

Ever wonder what happened to Zika, Ebola, H1N1, West Nile, Bird Flu, and all those other pandemics that were supposed to kill us all? Do some research, it's a scam designed to make people afraid, get vaccinated, demonize certain people, enact draconian laws, etc.

CORONAVIRUS article posted by Aangirfan

Here's a relevant post from an old website called the Twelfth Bough, talking about how fear is used against us:
no fear of 'no sushi'

"What does social engineering do? It overwhelms us with problems. It distracts us. It debases us. It divides us. It stokes fear and puts us into a constant battle for survival, where we believe in scarcity."

2 comments:

The Stark Raving Viking said...

Back in 2001, 23 year old Tomas Foral, a UConn Storrs graduate student, was caught by police and arrested with a large amount of military grade Anthrax during the Anthrax scare. US Attorney John A. Danaher III, also a West Hartford Connecticut resident gave Foral a $100 fine, 6 months no report probation, and erasure of record upon completion of probation. At the time Big Pharma was to mandate that citizens take an untested and dangerous, ineffective Anthrax vaccine be mandatory so your US tax dollars can further be screwed out of you. Without a record at the time, I owned 3 multi families, had my only daughter in my life, own a contracting business, had no criminal record and prevented further injury to myself when a police informant alcoholic druggie felon attacked me with a knife, I used pepper spray, police in Troop C Connecticut State Police refused to look at my injuries, take my complaint, and 4 of them showed up at the "trial" armed in uniform, committed perjury and I received a year in prison losing everything I ever had, including my daughter ... Lyme Disease Big Pharma farce is a whole other story.

Jody Paulson said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Stark Raving Viking. You're not alone in your struggle. I have an autistic son and it's very difficult for me to accept I may have had a part in his injury by taking him in to be vaccinated. :(