Friday, September 27, 2019

Schools Ditch Fondleslabs for Paper Books


The universe has already helped me cut down on my screen time significantly by first screwing up the Fire Tablet my brother gave me for Christmas (basically a telescreen for Amazon), then Twitter locked me out of my @jodypaulson account and since I won't give them a cell phone number (never had one!) I can't get back on it to post, and then I muffed up my TV at the motel where I live by playing with the remote control and haven't been able to fix it! Ha! And you know what? I'm grateful. It's been a little tough, but a good kind of tough. An "eat your vegetables" kind of tough. I may actually get around to doing this challenge one of these days:

2 comments:

tsisageya said...

I'm sorry but there is no such thing as 'the universe' doing anything for you.

I like paper books too.

Jody Paulson said...

Well, maybe it's God or one of His angels or something. Someone or something is helping me out, that's for sure.