Thursday, November 8, 2018

Are you getting "the news" or are you getting "their agenda?"

I've changed a lot over the past 20 years. It used to be than whenever I saw a possible false flag being waved in my face, like a young bull I'd go charging away at it, picking it apart with relish. Now I just shake my head. It's not that I don't think analyzing every detail that makes it doubtful isn't important, because I think it is (or at least was) but I'm entirely burnt out on it. It's not fun for me anymore. Especially when there are so many people who wouldn't believe there's an elephant in the room if Rush Limbaugh or Rachel Maddow didn't tell them so.

People who follow me may wonder why I didn't weigh in on the recent mass shootings and bombings that have been happening lately. I guess I just find it unproductive. There's a simple question you can ask yourself immediately after these events: Are you getting news or are you getting an agenda?

I'm not going to say anything about the mass shooting event that took place today in Thousand Oaks California, except to remark that when I first heard about it, literally the bodies would have been still been warm when I heard some idiot pundit calling for gun reform. That's not reporting the news. That's pushing an agenda. There's a word for that. It's called "propaganda."

Reporting the news would be going on scene and getting eye witness accounts, CCTV footage, etc. You would get real news, as in, what happened, instead of subtle and not so subtle instructions on how to react to it. That being said, there are plenty of little details that mark what I consider to be false flags or staged events and it would behoove any reader to study up on such things. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: