Saturday, July 21, 2018

Will we ever hear from Jahar Tsarnaev?

Jahar Tsarnaev, sentenced to death for the "Boston Marathon Bombing" will turn 25 tomorrow. I won't be able to post tomorrow so I'd figured I'd write about him today.

I'll admit I'm still not sure what role Tsarnaev had to play in what I believe to be one of the most elaborate media hoaxes ever perpetrated on the American public. Was he a crisis actor? A patsy? One thing's for sure, his trial was a joke and it's really hard to understand why we haven't heard him so much as say one word since he became famous back in 2013. It's not as if the kid didn't have anything to say. I'll be honest, this guy inspired me to learn how to use Twitter because he had his own account that humanized him and made it kind of obvious, to me anyway, that he was simply not the type of person to randomly kill and maim a bunch of innocent people. He was a lifeguard, for heaven's sake!

We are told Tsarnaev is currently being held at the United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility in Colorado. According to this article, "Tsarnaev is not even allowed to communicate with other inmates in the facility." The fact that Tsarnaev willingly "confessed" to his part in what is clearly a hoax to me and many others, after initially pleading not guilty, makes me wonder if any of this is real. Maybe Tsarnaev was an actor all along ...? At any rate, I sincerely hope he is not suffering the way they make it sound in this video:

2 comments:

tsisageya said...

What puzzles me is that we can all know that there is a psyop but then we assume that the perp's trial is real...that any of it is real. I've never been able to understand that.

Jody Paulson said...

The question that still haunts me though, is whether or not Jahar was a patsy, in the sense that Oswald was. Oswald was clearly involved in the alphabet agencies, but I'm just as sure that he meant what he said when he claimed he was just a patsy. He was just as much a victim as Kennedy, in my estimation.

Jahar Tsarnaev, to all appearances, was a real person. He had lots of friends and a real Twitter account. From what I can tell, he was a lot less "one dimensional" than the other guys involved in the psyop. It would really bother me to know he is actually suffering in a terrible prison somewhere.

I'm pretty sure the guys involved in the 7/7/05 London bombing were actually killed.