Friday, July 6, 2018

Stanley Kubrick and the falseness of this "flat earth"

It's been a while since I've done an esoteric "woo-woo" post and I figure I'm entitled to do one now ... I was going to do more stuff on the Mandela Effect, and I might just do that later on, but if you're interested in that sort of thing one of the best places to find new material is "Moneybags 73" and his youtube channel.

This subject (film director Stanley Kubrick) has more in common with my usual subject matter, though, which is propaganda and the study of how people who control the narrative, the movie screen, TV and social media are the "framers of our reality" and we need to break free from their control by becoming aware of this. That's kind of what this video is all about, really. I found it at the Collative Learning you tube channel. I highly recommend this guy's work.

No comments: