Friday, March 23, 2012

WE LOVE YOU: ISRAEL & IRAN



Original link

My name is Ronny, I’m 41 years old. I’m a father, a teacher, a Graphic Designer.

I’m an Israeli citizen and I need your help.

Lately, in the news, we’ve been hearing about a war coming while we the common people are sitting and watching it coming like it has nothing to do with us.

On March 15th, I posted a poster on Facebook. The message was simple.

Iranians. We love you. We will never bomb your country.

Within 24 hours, thousands of people shared the poster on Facebook, and I started receiving messages from Iran.

The next day, we got featured on TV and newspapers, proving that the message was traveling. Fast.

Please help us prevent this war by spreading this message. make your own posters , send this message to your friends and share it.

We are raising money in order to produce more posters and keep the movement grow.

thanks to all of you for your support and love.

may we prevent this war.

ronny edry


Amid war fever, some Israelis and Iranians talk of peace

No comments: