Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Is there a New Earth Reality on the Way?

Yes, this is another "woo-woo" post. I'm not offering an opinion of distressing information I know nothing about. I can tell you this: the media is lying about Israel/Palestine. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (though one gave his opinion at Greencrow's recent post) to know Israel's account of the hospital bombing is false. Others have said there is no way the paraglider invasion could have succeeded unless there was a stand-down or a setup. I don't know exactly what happened, and we're not going to find out any time soon. I do know this whole thing could escalate in a heartbeat. I also know that human consciousness is extremely powerful. That's why I'm posting this video instead of more bad news you can easily find somewhere else. Focus on what you can do, and what you can control. From the Aaron Doughty youtube channel:

No comments: