Tuesday, April 12, 2022

They're trying to scare us

Fear makes people react in a way that's easy to channel. It's the main tool the elite use to control the masses who greatly outnumber them. Isolation and separation are one way they generate that fear. If you feel cut off from the group, you feel helpless. There are thousands of people who feel the exact same way you do, but you can't recognize each other behind a mask.

Again, I don't know what's going on. I can't tell you what's happening in Shanghai or Ukraine, all I know is what people (who may just be trying to generate fear) tell me. What's most important, though, is not what happens "out there," but what you can decide for yourself. There is no sense in worrying about something beyond your control. Instead of worrying, you can prepare for the worst-case scenario, and think for yourself. The sooner you shut off the TV and think about what really matters, the better off you'll be. At least that's what I tell myself.

Sorry I haven't posted on this blog for a while. Most of what I've seen on other channels are things that I have no way of varifying, not really. I don't want to add to the chaos and confusion, so I'll just offer these ideas for your consideration:

- All the mainstream media news channels (even Fox!) lie.

- Some alternative news channels are controlled opposition. I can't tell you which ones, so the best option is to think for yourself!

- Who benefits from a particular story? If it's the global elite, chances are that narrative is FALSE.

- One of the best things you can do is turn off your TV and get more in touch with nature.

- It wouldn't hurt to be prepared for an attempt at Martial Law.

- What we know from the past can help us predict the future. The talking heads have a long history of lying and making up stories.

- Find your tribe, meet up with people who you feel from your heart you can trust.

- Now would be a good time to start a garden.

- Don't imagine you'll always have the internet or cheap, convenient food.

- Learn essential skills that might help you through a more difficult time.

I've been doing a lot of meditation lately, and that's helpful as well. Here's one mantra I've used: "Everything I need is within me." Jesus affirms this sentiment in Luke 17:21. Don't let bad guys tell you otherwise.

No comments: