Friday, November 27, 2020

Taking a break from Blogging, Twitter, etc.

I went to the library today, where I usually do my Internet work, and I was disappointed (but not particularly surprised) to find it locked. A sign on the door said computers would be available by reservation for a limited time. The librarian was kind enough to make a reservation for me, so I'm taking the opportunity to send my readers a short note. I'm going to concentrate my time and effort into more spiritual work for a while. Thank you for reading, keep the faith! Truth might be suppressed for a while, but it will never perish.

3 comments:

willyloman said...

Very sorry to hear this. You will be missed. Take care.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Jody... I do not want to see you disappear....

If you want to consider other options, I am open to ideas....

Contact me if you want..

Jody Paulson said...

Thanks, guys.