Thursday, July 16, 2020

Masks and other psyop fearmongering ...

It occurred to me this morning that we've seen all this unreasonable and totally useless demand for public "obedience" before ... when they installed airport TSA machines that peeked under everyone's clothes, make them subject to humiliating pat-downs and having to give up water bottles and nail clippers, in a useless show of "safety", which was nothing but theater. I saw a really good article at NTS about this: The Hidden Agendas of Masks, Distancing, and Tracing

I posted a tweet in response to a Wall Street Journal report that Walmart and Sam's Club were going to demand masks in their stores, saying "Masks don't work. Do some research," and *boy* did the "Woke" bots come after me. I don't think I've ever gotten that big a response on Twitter. And of course all you can do to counter that seemingly innocent suggestion is rain down the "adult" version of "you're a dum-dum poopy pants," instead of actually taking the time to find out how small the virus really is compared to what a cheap disposable mask from China can filter out. Anyway, here's another video from Peekay called "Masks vs No Masks - The War Has Begun"

Who can believe this bullshit?


3 comments:

Cloud said...

Jody, I saw that yesterday and couldn't believe someone taking this as real. I'm happy to see Peekay at his old job! FAKE, FAKE, FAKE all to instill fear, fear, fear. And wouldn't you know it's happening everywhere...at the same time!

Jody Paulson said...

Hi, wallflower!
I was happy to see Peekay as well, but you can't help but notice he's only at a fraction of his old number of subscribers. It won't be long I'm sure before he loses that channel as well. He also has another channel at 153news.net.

Jody Paulson said...

An Important Announcement (on the precariousness of youtube)