Thursday, January 23, 2020

Political Theatre of the Absurd

I try to write a page every morning. I thought I'd share part of this one on my blog.

I went to bed way early last night b/c there was absolutely nothing on. That impeachment bullshit is raging on all the news channels and it's so embarrassing. And then Drumpf speaks in Europe and that's embarrassing. Face palms all around. Meanwhile real people are hurting and the real work to be done isn't being done by the people "in power." Maybe God is showing us that they really aren't in power. He is. Through us, "we the people." It's up to us to help those who need it, to help each other. These "leaders" are fake, as fake as the fucking news. Which is garbage and I don't know why I even watch it, except I want to point out to others how garbage-y it is. It's so toxic. And the commercials are the worst. I can remember when T.V. was somewhat entertaining and fun. But I've seen all those shows & there's nothing left to learn from them. People were decent to each other in Mayberry. Maxwell Smart was a silly but genuinely good person who wanted to fight the bad guys. Maybe it was all a ruse or propaganda or something, but it's become quite obvious that the people in charge now are criminally corrupt, compromised and/or psychotic.

No comments: