Monday, September 24, 2018

New Season, New Blog, New Post

I haven't posted in a while and while I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'm really not because I'm tired of chasing my tail and writing about whatever the stupid mainstream media reports is important. Not that confirming a Supreme Court Justice (which is dominating the news in my country) isn't important, but ... the thing that everyone is talking about is so ridiculous and sad I don't know what to say about it.

I was on Twitter the other day and one of the trending hashtags was #WhyIDidntReport and it was full of poignant stories about real, ordinary people and why they didn't report their own stories of sexual assault when it happened to them. It was a brave, unique social media moment, the kind that can bring profound healing, the kind of national discussion that can actually help evolve society, and yet what brought it about was just the worst kind of political nonsense.

A previously unmentioned lady, Christine Blasey Ford, shows up after the confirmation hearings and starts making accusations that she can't possibly prove and asks people who aren't in the business of investigating these kinds of accusations (the FBI) to stick their noses where they don't belong. Things are getting so bizarre that I thought, "well, you know, the world is already pretty unbelievable. Maybe I should start up that reincarnation blog that I always wanted to write."

So here it is, if you're interested in reincarnation. I'm going to try to keep the focus off my own personal experience with that subject, though it's pretty remarkable, but the topic in general is of great interest to me and I'm pretty much going to stick to what I know about past "conspiracies" for this blog rather than try to keep track of all the stupid crap they talk about in the American Mainstream news these days. Because it's all smoke and mirrors my friends. It's just a ride.

5 comments:

tsisageya said...










Reincarnation. As opposed to Jesus Christ. Oh, okay then.









Reincarnation

Jody Paulson said...

@tsisageya:

Jesus hints more than once that John the Baptist was the incarnation of Elijah. Here's the account from Matthew 11:14 --
https://biblehub.com/matthew/11-14.htm

Then there's this verse, which makes no sense if reincarnation was not generally recognized by the disciples: John 9:2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

tsisageya said...

Sorry jody. I'm not sure why the spacing did what it did above. I was typing on a phone. Maybe that's why.

tsisageya said...

But I do take exception to your Bible "proof." Sorry. I looked at that ages ago and it just is not happening. I'm much older than you so maybe you're just a newbie. That's okay.

tsisageya said...

Jesus doesn't hint about anything. He is the be all and the end all. You can turn yourself into a pretzel to avoid it, but that's the only name to trust. And please don't talk to me about my opinion.
I have many, but this is not one of them.