Sunday, February 1, 2009

More stuff on reincarnation

Okay, okay, I know I should start a whole separate blog on this subject, because in reality only 25% of Americans actually believe in reincarnation (though a majority of the world's population does ...) so there's not likely to be too large an interest with the people who already read my blog, which is mostly political in nature. And I suppose my fascination with it is likely to decrease my credibility on other issues, but *until I have time* to actually start and maintain a new blog, I've just got to link these fascinating sites somehow ...

If you've got an open mind, you've got to check out this webpage: The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy

This video is the most persuasive evidence I've seen so far about reincarnation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4zu8MmXFA . The whole series is entirely convincing. If it were a hoax, they used academy award-winning actresses and spent ages engaged in expensive, painstaking research into some extremely obscure information.

No comments: