Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Things that make sense to me

I've been collecting a few quotes to post here, I think I lost one but here are the others:

"Fear is just another word for ignorance." -- Hunter S. Thompson

"I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket." -- Major General Smedley Butler USMC

I was sick about a week ago and I used that for an excuse to go on another cleansing fast. I highly recommend fasting as a way to induce clarity and get rid of the poisonous waste that permeates our general piggish lifestyle as Americans. This post kind of speaks to that:
What We Truly Seek
"America must do what it fears most to do - contract; a direction opposite to its self image of limitless expansion, its belief in a Divine national preference."
http://vpdonhynes.blogspot.com/2007_12_02_archive.html

No comments: