Thursday, October 13, 2016

Worried about possible war with Russia ...

Things are getting bad in Syria and Yemen. Jim Stone is going around telling us to prepare for WWIII. Here's an article from the Daily Mail I saw at truthseeker.com:
Russia orders all officials to fly home any relatives living abroad, as tensions mount over the prospect of a global war

Amidst all of this horribleness, I saw one of the coolest "Crazy Russian Hacker" videos I've seen in quite a while. So I thought I'd share this instead of spreading around a bunch of negativity like the Daily Fail, Alex Jones and all the haters. The future of this planet belongs to the creative, not the destructive. I really do want to get some of these "gadjicks." Life is short. People, for the most part, are good. Relax and have a cookie.

3 comments:

RickB said...

Boom. I'm gonna hafta get me one of those cookie dippers for my granddaughter. She loves oreos... and love dipping them. Boom. Great idea for a gift.

Cloud said...

The only comment I can make is...

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. and heeheeheeheehohohohahahaha

Thanks for the laughs. As soon as I saw the Oreo's I said ohhhhhhh. Love the Oreo hook. And the cheater choppers...

Noticed with the pen utensils Crazy Russian must've had an accident with his favorite plastic knife. Soooooo funny.

Thank you Jodi (now I gotta get me some Oreo's)

Jody Paulson said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! I thought the cookie dipper was a fun idea, too.