Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Healing with sound

As the title implies, this is one of my more esoteric posts. Those who follow my blog/postings on other websites know that I'm deeply concerned about the use of directed energy "non-lethal" weapons/social control mechanisms that can be used covertly influence behavior or even torture people. "Directed energy" pretty much refers to energy waves, i.e. sound (light is an energy wave, too, on a higher frequency).

But the knife that cuts can be a scapel that heals. Since I've been on a fast and not so inclined to be running around lately, I've been more introspective searching around the Internet for ways to heal. (Well, mostly just youtube ...) Here are some sites I wanted to collect in a post for easy reference ...

Remake yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYyocM48HJ8

Solfeggio Tones from Mountain Mystic 9

Chakra sound healing
[simple but effective]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URFnBeW423E

Shekinah
[The first time I saw this, it struck me as so dopey and over-the-top, I had to laugh. It seemed like a perfect satire of the New Age Movement. But there is no question this woman really believes in what she's doing! And then I asked myself, how does this Western woman know how to throat sing like that? I mean, that's a pretty obscure tradition from Mongolia and it takes years of study to be able to do it well. I watched the video again, and everything she does is done with purpose. I sense she really is working with some powerful energy there ... or she believes she is, which is pretty much the same thing.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYt9cSIvZZs

No comments: