Monday, July 7, 2008

The London bombings -- who *really* did it?

Today marks the 3rd anniversary of the public transportation bombings in London, England which took 52 lives. I never believed the people on the list of readily supplied names were the ones who were actually responsible. I heard one of them taught little kids in special ed. Excuse me, it takes a special kind of person to choose to do that kind of work (even as a cover, I would suppose). Don't tell me someone like that would turn around one day and indiscriminately blow up a bunch of people on a bus. I started looking into the biographies of all the men described, and it made me sick. These weren't just ordinary people, they were good, *decent* people. And people still think they are terrorists.

I'm tired of the best people in this world being smeared with lies and filth, while bloodthirsty pigs pervade our halls of justice wearing lipstick and perfume to cover their stench. Please look into the history of 7/7/05. There were terror exercises planned on that day that mirror *exactly* what took place [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc ]. Bruce Lait, a passenger on one of the train bombings, is quoted as saying, "The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag."

Then, don't forget, days later, innocent Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes was shot several times on the train after being followed by officials from his home. Police used hollow-point bullets! [http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-138779977.html ]

Looking at pictures of those I'm sure were falsely accused, and I'm sure whose families have gone through 3 years of pure hell since then, I pray justice will soon be served and we'll soon know what really happened on that day.

No comments: