Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ed McMahon never worked for Publisher's Clearing House???

This one really threw me for a loop. I've written about the "Mandela Effect" many times. In my latest post I mentioned an article where people remember a movie (Sinbad playing a genie in "Shazaam!") that apparently does not exist in this reality. I wasn't sure about that, because in any case I never sat down and watched that particular movie. But I'm positive about this case. Ed McMahon was as firmly associated with Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes as he was with Johnny Carson. I mean, he was their spokesman ... the way Flo is for Progressive Auto Insurance. At least, that's how I remember it, and I'm not alone! How do you explain that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and tens of millions remember Ed McMahon as spokesman for Publishers Clearing House. What comes to my mind is a gold album by Elvis which reads How can a million (fans) be wrong.