Friday, November 21, 2014

Just a personal update ...

Yeah, I'm still here. Thought I'd post *something* to let people know I'm still alive, but to be honest I don't know what to write. This blog is called "what they don't tell you," and I can't stomach to even find out what they *are* telling you these days. I turn on the TV and I'm immediately compelled to turn it off again, because it's all lies 24/7, except maybe the weather, and that's just depressing.

Another fake beheading. I haven't looked into it, but that Palestinian hatchet job on a synagogue looks fake, too. Yeah, they would have to be Americans who were killed, wouldn't they? Sorry, three Americans and one Briton. Great for pulling the foreign attack dogs over to Israel's side. Let's throw in lots of propaganda of dancing Palestinians handing out candy, too. I remember when they pulled that old chestnut out during 9-11-01 -- only the *real* people dancing were Israelis in New York.

Sorry I'm so bored and disgusted with the same old slop I can't even be bothered to brave the elements to get to the library, because after a while one tends to just throw up their hands and say, what's the point? But some people just aren't there yet, and need convincing, so I'll try to keep up on the B.S. for their sake ... so here's a video about Manchurian Candidates from Matrix Decode (h/t: FreeRadioRevolution1). If you haven't seen the original film, you should ... it's pretty good and rather telling.



[UPDATE]

Speaking of the film "Manchurian Candidate" ... just saw this modern clip from the remake. Notice the picture of the Ebola virus on the right-hand side:

4 comments:

greencrow said...

Good to see you're still posting...I'll have a look at the video. You are making a difference no matter how it seems at times. I have a blog too and even one view makes me feel I've touched somebody.

Oh...and even the weather can be a lie sometimes (I' believe anyway)

gc

greencrow said...

Good to see you're still posting...I'll have a look at the video. You are making a difference no matter how it seems at times. I have a blog too and even one view makes me feel I've touched somebody.

Oh...and even the weather can be a lie sometimes (I' believe anyway)

gc

Deb Normand formerly known as Whitewraithe said...

Nice to hear from you again. I've missed your posts.

Drop by my blog if you have a sec., right now I'm fighting mad just about everything happening in the country and around the world.

But, I am empathetic to your concerns about "what's the point." I go through the same thing all the time that I sound like a broken record. Then I get on my high horse again and start shouting from the rooftop.

You'll get your mojo back so I wouldn't worry. But thanks for letting us all know you're still alive.

Jody Paulson said...

Thanks for the positive support, guys. It really does help. And I appreciate that you keep your own blogs as well. I know ultimately we are making a difference.