Thursday, April 14, 2016

Like Healthy Food? (wanna help me out...?)

I stumbled across a cool website the other day that makes it really easy for me to shop non-GMO, especially not having a car. It's super-simple to navigate, they have a good social conscience and they'll give me $25 for every friend I refer to sign up for their $60 a year membership. I don't normally advertise on this site, but these guys honestly are a cheap place to shop for health food, special diets and natural products and if you're into that kind of thing anyway, you could really help me out and ultimately save a lot of money (I've already made up for the price of my membership in savings). They deliver straight to your door (for free!) in about 3 days if you buy more than $49 worth of stuff. Seriously, it's a good deal, or I wouldn't recommend them: Thrive Market

No comments: