Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What ever happened to Lincoln?

Today is the 150th anniversary of the shooting of Abraham Lincoln. I'm surprised that I haven't heard anything about it on the MSM yet. I get nervous, personally, when important anniversaries pass by with little mention. I mean, you'd think this would be a lot bigger deal. I once spoke with a guy who had a huge theory about the conspiracy to kill Lincoln, and he really knew his stuff. It was very complicated, and I don't remember much about it, except thinking, "Well, obviously there was a huge conspiracy to kill Lincoln, but most people don't know about it or even seem to care." Most people think that Booth was just some crazy guy that acted on his own when history tells us that in fact many people were hanged over Lincoln's killing, which involved a plot to take over the entire government.

Anyway, I really, really don't know what I'm talking about on this subject, so I'm not going to write much about it, except note how strange it is that no one's mentioned it on the MSM today.

Sorry I haven't written for a while. If you haven't noticed from a recent post I broke my arm recently so I've mostly been spending my time on Twitter, which involves less typing. :/

I'll probably post something more substantial later on in the day.


Can you believe this woman is a major contender for America's Presidential Race?!

5 comments:

Dublinmick said...

Lots more to the Lincoln killing apparently.

https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2014/08/11/abraham-lincoln-and-the-crisis-actors-it-seems-lincoln-knew-he-was-dying-before-the-election/

ZHP said...

Miles Mathis has an interesting take on the Lincoln assassination, namely that it was about as staged as the Boston bombings also being commemorated today.
http://mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf

ZHP said...

Jody, if you could please disregard my comment as I got the dates wrong. It's been along day at work...

Like what you post and check out your blog regularly.

Jody Paulson said...

@ZHP: Actually, Lincoln didn't *die* until the 15th. Here's an interesting fact: a couple months before the marathon Jahar tweeted he had a vivid dream about killing Lincoln (Feb 13, 2013).

Unknown said...

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. See the link below for more info.


#crazy
www.ufgop.org