Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Facebook Fraud (video)

I had no idea that people from third world countries were actually paid to sit around and click the "like" button. They're called "click farms." Seriously? What kind of a weird-ass society do we live in, anyway??? Oh, and here's something else that is way bizarre from ReviewManify's web site ... the "Kim Kardashian Hollywood Video Game."

When I think about all the suffering in the world, and how people are paying real money for lies that could be feeding real people and doing real things with their time, well, it's hard not to laugh and shake your head. Not that I'm some great heroine or anything, but at least I *try* doing something I think is useful, like waking people up from this sleepwalking nightmare of a phony world ...

No comments: