Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Print out your stuff, and back it up

My naggy little voice has been acting up again, lately. It's not always right, and it's always a pain in the neck, but when it is right and I had the good sense to act on it, boy was I glad! Right now it's urging me to make a hard copy of all the writing I care about, and try to back up my blog if I can. If you know how to do this easily on blogger, even with a huge archive like mine, let me know. Something tells me the next false flag attack may well be in cyberspace.

If you're a 9-11 truth advocate, you might want to print out some good paper copies of your favorite short introductions to the topic. One of my personal favorites was written by a friend of mine -- On 9/11 a THIRD Skyscraper Plunged to Earth: The Sudden Implosion of WTC Building 7 by David R. Kimball. It's short, well documented, and highly readable for newbies. Anyway, good preparation can make a huge difference, just thought I'd share my concerns.

2 comments:

Greg Bacon said...

The rush to bomb Syria was stopped, but only for a few days, as the corrupt Congress is being bribed and blackmailed into voting for more US terror in the ME.

Jody Paulson said...

Yeah, but I think it's becoming more and more clear that the American people don't want this thing ... and neither does the military!