Friday, August 9, 2013

First, they came for the Muslims ...

and though I'm not a Muslim I spoke out because I knew they'd then be coming for the Constitutionalists, and I am a Constitutionalist, in that I'm a strong advocate of the Bill of Rights, including the 2nd Amendment. And it turns out I was right, because the latest propoganda is re-fashioning the alleged "Boston Bombers" into right-wing conspiracy theorists:



"Now, instead of radical Islam, we are told Tamerlan was a student of 'far-right wing literature' and was a defender of the Second Amendment while at the same time agreeing with Hitler...'Tsarnaev also had a marked-up copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a long-discredited tract penned in Russia at the beginning of the 20th century,' Alan Cullison writes for WSJ." -- Kurt Nimmo

So, I guess the next twist in this ever-changing narrative is that gun-defending anti-Zionists are behind the Boston bombings. I'm a bit concerned about this latest development, as you might imagine.



Boston Globe: Tsarnaev friend tells of beliefs in conspiracies

2 comments:

Greg Bacon said...

A 'marked-up' copy of the Elders of Zion text?

What kid that age today deals with books when they have so many computerized devices?

Saw a close-up pic of his cousin the FBI murdered.
Three bullets to the heart and now they're refusing to release the autopsy.

What are they afraid of, the truth?

Jody Paulson said...

Are you talking about Todashev, Greg? I can't find anything about a cousin being murdered. Todashev was actually a "friend" of Tsarnaev's, though I think more likely he was a work colleague. I'm guessing one of the alphabet agencies hired them both as assets for operations in Chechnya. Then something went wrong, Tsarnaev got thrown under the bus and Todashev knew too much.