Thursday, October 11, 2012

How to Survive a Disaster (Full Version)

Let's face it: Shit happens. Any student of history will tell you that sooner or later, if you live long enough, chances are you're going to have to deal with an emergency situation. If you live in the US, I can almost guarantee you'll be faced with something like this soon, because our economic situation is absolutely untenable. So as a service to my readers, I'd like to present this video I found on whatreallyhappened.com. Now, can I ask you all for a favor? I've been battling a nasty wave of depression lately, and sure could use your positive thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate it. God bless.



DISCLAIMER: Near the end of the film, Germain Lindsay was named as the person who detonated the bomb that injured a female survivor on 7/7/05. I strongly question that assessment.

1 comment:

Jody Paulson said...

Thank you for your positive thoughts and prayers!!! :)