Friday, June 29, 2012

Attacking dissidents on American soil

If you want to know what's been happening to some of those at the forefront of 9-11 truth, please read the following recent article: "Disable the purveyors": Is US secretly liquidating dissidents?

I don't really like talking about stuff like this, because I worry it might scare people from doing what they need to do ... spread the truth ... because ultimately we'll all suffer a much worse fate if good people stay silent. But I'm one of those people who has had and still has regular visits from the "white vans" that zap people with microwaves or some similar device. I've written about it extensively here. I doubt this kind of harassment would be visited upon most truth tellers today -- there are just too many of them. But back in late 2001, vocal truth advocates were few and far between, and my personal situation made me an excellent target. It wasn't long before I became separated from my family and living alone with little cash and less support put me in a particularly vulnerable position.

There are spiritual ways to combat this kind of abuse. Anything that cultivates chi (qi, prana, orgone, vital energy ... you know what I'm talking about, don't you?) will mitigate the effects of these devices tremendously. Meditation, qi gong, prayer ... come to think about it, cultivating chi is useful on a more universal level as well. Something tells me that much of the civilized world is being subtly manipulated (dumbed down?) through widely broadcast electromagnetic signals. Call me crazy, but at this point I'm less concerned about what others think than I am about disseminating the truth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jody,

I am also the victim of neurotronic weapons since the spring of 2010. I am attacked every single night while I lay in bed. I support you sister in your fight against these cowards and bullies.

I am also strongly anti-war and anti-NWO.

Peace,
Glenn

The Realist Report said...

Wow, this is crazy... but I believe it. God bless you Jody.

You are a trooper, a true hero, a courageous truth teller, a warrior. You have my utmost respect.

Jody Paulson said...

Thanks for your support, guys.